Our family loves fruit juice, so while shopping at Target for back-to-school the other day, I had a great idea! A non-alcoholic, family friendly spritzer made with R.W. Knudsen Organic Just Tart Cherry® Juice or Organic Just Cranberry® Juice, both found in the juice aisle at Target.
I had these silicone ice ball molds and I thought they would be perfect for this project. The ice chills the drink, which is perfect for summer, and it slowly melts into the sparkling water, creating a fun, delicious drink that everyone in the family can enjoy.
Adding a little sugar to the sparkling water for extra sweetness is an option, but totally up to the individual.
The drink looked really cool as the tart cherry juice ball melted into the water. And fizzy bubbles always make everything more fun!
These single-fruit, unsweetened, 100% juices from the R.W. Knudsen Family are undiluted to provide the maximum taste, which makes them perfect for these fun non-alcoholic spritzers. Both the Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice and Organic Just Cranberry Juice are non-GMO Project verified, USDA organic, contain artificial flavors or preservatives, contain all natural ingredients, and are unsweetened.
These juices are great to have on hand for smoothies, cream sodas, or other fun recipes where one juice is needed. If you like a little flavor to your water, these are perfect. A glass of juice is also a fantastic way to start the day, alongside your favorite breakfast meal!
- 1 cup Knudsen Organic Just Tart Cherry® Juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- sugar, optional
- The night before, freeze Knudsen Organic Just Tart Cherry® Juice in molds.
- If adding sugar to your drink, mix a little water and sugar to your liking in a small glass. If not, then skip this step.
- Fill a glass 3/4 full of sparkling water.
- Gently drop two frozen tart cherry juice balls into sparkling water and enjoy!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019