The thing that I love about Fall the absolute most is the scents! The smell of fall can be pumpkin spice, apples, or sweet, salted caramel. Sipping coffee in the fall is one of my favorite things, so I love this salted caramel coffee body scrub. It's perfect for fall or any time of the year. You can make it as a special way to pamper yourself, or fix a big batch and give as Christmas gifts. It smells amazing and makes you feel luxurious, too! Coffee body scrub is great for exfoliating and moisturizing. The coffee can stimulate cells and help with cellulite, too.
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 3 TBSP raw honey
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essential oil
- 1 tsp caramel extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Add dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Gently pour in the honey. Mix.
- Pour in the oil.
- Add vanilla and caramel.
- Stir all ingredients until it feels like wet sand.
- Spoon into a mason jar.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019