While we are still baking in the summer heat, Fall is not far away! The scent of pumpkin spice is already beginning to fill the air and it is the BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!!
The four-year-old and I made this adorable pumpkin craft for fun, but it turned out pretty cute so we used it alongside two printables from fellow bloggers and made a cute Fall display for our entry way.
Aren’t pumpkins the best thing ever? I love their color and everything about them!
Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- orange tissue paper, cut in squares
- paper bowl
- piece of cardboard
- Turn the paper bowl over. Working in sections, apply glue to a quarter sized area.
- Scrunch up a square of tissue paper and press it onto the glue.
- Repeat until entire bowl is covered with scrunched tissue paper squares!
- Let dry
- Cut a “stem” out of cardboard and glue it to the back of the bowl and let dry.
- Display your pumpkin craft and celebrate FALL!
Don’t miss this adorable apple craft for kids to celebrate fall, too!
Do you LOVE Fall? How do you celebrate the best season of the year?
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- 5 School Items that you NEED to Wash Over Holiday Breaks - November 13, 2018
- Two Crafts for Kids Inspired by Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms - November 10, 2018
- Simple Guide to Intermittent Fasting (Free Printable Cheat Sheet, too!) - November 7, 2018