The kids are back in school and let me tell you, snack time is hard! I am always looking for fun, yummy, healthy snacks for the boys that they actually want to eat. I asked the boys what snack they would create if they could and the 6 year-old came up with peanut butter and jelly pizza! It is very easy to make and yummy for kids and adults. It would make a great breakfast before school, too, because it is loaded with protein!
The crust for the pizza can be just about anything, but I chose a personal pizza sized, pre-cooked pizza crust. That way, the kids can create the kind of pizza that they want, with their own favorite toppings.
- one 7" personal pizza crust
- 1/3 cup of Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup of Smucker's Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 TBSP toasted coconut flakes
- half of one banana, sliced
- Prepare your personal pizza crust. (I warmed mine in the oven for 2-3 minutes)
- Spead Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter over the cooled crust.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes over the peanut butter.
- Spoon Smucker's Seedless Strawberry Jam into a sandwich bag and cut off one corner.
- Drizzle strawberry jam over the pizza.
- Place sliced bananas over the top of the pizza.
- Cut pizza with a pizza cutter.
- Serve with a glass of water or milk and enjoy!
From now through January 21st, save on Jif Peanut Butter and Smucker's Fruit Spreads at Target!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Three Layer Very Berry Dream Cream – A New Summer Favorite! - April 26, 2017
- How To Throw The Ultimate Soccer Party – 25 Fun Ideas! - April 24, 2017
- Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – A Special, Easy To Make “Tangled Before Ever After” Treat! - April 12, 2017