My family and I have all been fans of McAlister’s Deli for years. They have a wide variety of menu items and we all have our favorites! Sandwiches, spuds, soups, desserts, and of course, McAlister’s Famous Tea™. This summer, we have gotten McAlister’s take out a bunch of times and even had a fun family picnic!
McAlister’s has a few fun things in store for August!
McAlister’s Deli’s Free For You & Me Sweepstakes
This month, McAlister’s Deli is launching the “McAlister’s Deli Free for You & Me Sweepstakes” where 10 lucky McAlister’s Deli app and rewards program members will have the chance to win FREE McAlister’s Deli meals for a year! If that doesn’t make you super excited like me, then you haven’t had McAlister’s lately!
To enter: simply download the app on iOS or Android and sign up for the reward program. You will automatically be entered for a chance to win free McAlister’s Deli for an entire year and will also receive a free sweet tea! Find the full contest rules HERE.
The BEST part of the sweepstakes is that the ten winners will also have the opportunity to gift the same prize to a person of your choice! What a delicious way to spread the love!
I have been using the McAlister’s app and enjoying racking up the points in the rewards program. After every purchase, customers get points in their app that are redeemable for rewards and benefits.
- Points: Earn 10 points for every $1 spent
- Reward Thresholds: Any beverage or kid’s item (500 points), any side or soup or dessert (1,000 points), and any entrée – spud, sandwich, choose 2, salad (1,500 points)
- Bonus User Rewards:
- Welcome Reward: Free Tea just for downloading and signing up!
- Birthday Reward: FREE COOKIE
Limited-time Bonus Member Rewards for August:
- New Member Bonus: From August 5-12, all new sign-ups receive a FREE Kid’s Meal plus FREE tea!
- Back to School: From August 17-23, receive double points on all Kid’s Meals.First-Time Delivery Orders: From August 24-30, receive 1,000 bonus points for first-time McAlister’s Delivery orders through the app.
What’s your favorite thing to eat at McAlister’s Deli?