Instant Pot Korean Beef contains affiliate links
With a house full of hungry males, I am always looking for different meals that are easy to make and don’t take all day to cook. I was pretty intimidated by the thought of cooking beef in the Instant Pot, but it is so easy, quick, and the end result is so tender and delicious! Add Instant Pot Korean Beef to your menu this week! It takes less than an hour to cook, and you can prepare the rice and stir fried veggies while the beef cooks.
Instant Pot Korean Beef
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 2-3 lb chuck roast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP Gochujang*
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Set Instant Pot to sauté for 10 minutes and allow to preheat.
- Pat beef dry and salt all sides.
- Add avocado oil to Instant Pot and cook beef on each side until browned, or about 1 minute on each side.
- Remove meat and coat top with 1 TBSP Gochujang. Set aside.
- Add onion to pot and sauté, stirring occasionally, until onion starts to turn translucent, around 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir for another 30 seconds.
- Add beef, lemon juice, and ½ cup soy sauce and cook for 40 minutes on manual setting, then manually release steam.
- Serve with steamed rice or instant pot fried rice and stir-fried vegetables and top with Gochujang sauce.
For the Sauce
- Mix ¼ Cup Soy, Honey, Sesame Oil, and 1 Tbs Gochujang until combined
*Gochujang is available in some grocery stores and from sites like Amazon. While you’ll lose some flavor, you can also substitute equal amounts of sriracha.
You will be AMAZED at how tender this beef is once you cook it in the Instant Pot!
Try this delicious meal with your family and friends!
Need more easy Instant Pot recipes?
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf At Walt Disney World – Perfect For When You Have A Late Flight! - November 20, 2017
- DIY Fabric Christmas Ornament - November 15, 2017
- Shop The Best Buy Gift Guide For The Hottest Toys This Holiday Season! - November 11, 2017