This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
You may have noticed my obsession with homemade pudding. It is just SO good! I wanted to get a head start on the holidays and put a fun spin on a winter favorite – hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate Pudding is simple to make with Swiss Miss hot chocolate!
Hot Chocolate Pudding
- 4 packages of Swiss Miss hot cocoa, Milk Chocolate and/or Marshmallows
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- chocolate sauce
- Combine Swiss Miss hot chocolate and milk in a medium sauce pan. (Sift out marshmallows if you want to use them as garnish.)
- Whisk constantly over medium heat, until mixture slightly boils.
- Whisk cornstarch and egg yolks together in a small bowl.
- Slowly pour a cup of hot cocoa mixture into the egg yolk mixture and whisk together.
- Slowly pour the hot egg mixture back into the hot chocolate mixture and whisk.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute and then remove from heat.
- Pour pudding into dishes, cover, and refrigerate at least an hour.
- Serve with Reddi-wip® and garnish with chocolate sauce and marshmallows from hot cocoa mix.
I love that it is so easy to just use the Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix instead of finding all of the ingredients for this delicious pudding. It is so convenient! And Reddi-wip is made with real cream, so the taste is real and perfect addition to this sweet treat.
Get fancy with your winter dessert with a big dollop of Reddi-wip, chocolate sauce drizzled, and a little Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and marshmallows sprinkled on top!
How will you make your hot cocoa more awesome this winter?
Don’t miss these yummy recipes:
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019