contains affiliate links
Being a blogger is pretty awesome. I get to try new products that sometimes are not even in the stores yet. I get paid to try these new products and tell everyone about them. Sometimes, these products are not good. If that’s the case, I tell the company I cannot proceed. I am never dishonest. But, there are times when a product is sooooo good that it becomes a staple in my house and I end up using all of my paycheck to buy said product. Can you guess what product I am referring to?
Let me give you a hint:
I started saving the glass yogurt containers because I knew I could think of a few projects for these cute little pots. I then realized I had an obsession with Oui. (This is NOT a sponsored post, y’all. Yoplait has no idea that I’m doing this.) But if you are a yogurt fan and love to craft, I have got the perfect project for you!
Happy Halloween Jars
- 14 Oui yogurt jars
- black spray paint
- waterproof sealant
- 14 tealights (candles or battery operated)
- orange letter stickers
- Wash and dry all yogurt jars and remove labels.
- Spray paint the outside and rim of each jar with black spray paint. (You can hand paint them all with black craft paint like I did, but it takes much longer.)
- Let dry.
- Affix letter stickers, one per jar, that spell out “Happy Halloween.”
- Spray a waterproof coating on each jar (optional.)
- Place a tealight in each jar.
If you are worried about the sealant or paint being flammable, go ahead and use battery powered tealights. They still look really gorgeous, especially at dusk!
How do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Check out these fun Halloween ideas, too!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- 5 School Items that you NEED to Wash Over Holiday Breaks - November 13, 2018
- Two Crafts for Kids Inspired by Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms - November 10, 2018
- Simple Guide to Intermittent Fasting (Free Printable Cheat Sheet, too!) - November 7, 2018