Thank you Wild Selections® for sponsoring this post. For a more sustainable meal, be sure to check out Wild Selections® premium seafood — it’s always healthy, always Marine Stewardship Council certified, and always delicious! Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
Shop Wild Selections by clicking on the picture below and get a head start on your Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas!
Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
Air Fryer Cheesy Tuna Flautas
- 1 can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10-12 small flour tortillas
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- sour cream for dipping, optional
- guacamole for dipping, optional
Open can of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna and drain water.
In a bowl, mix tuna, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt.
In each tortilla, sprinkle cheese down the center.
Put a TBSP of tuna on top of cheese and spread out
Roll tortilla up and secure with a toothpick.
Continue making more flautas until your tuna mixture has been used up.
Place flautas in the bottom of the Air Fryer in one layer. Do not overfill.
Set Air Fryer temperature to 350. Cook flautas for 5-7 minutes, checking after 3 minutes for doneness. (You just want the tortillas to be crispy, not burnt.)
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples – Great for Snack, Breakfast, or Dessert! - April 18, 2018
- Avengers Captain America DIY: Melt and Pour Soap - April 16, 2018
- Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas – Perfect for Cinco de Mayo! - April 13, 2018