Thank you Wild Selections® for sponsoring this post. For a more sustainable meal, be sure to check out Wild Selections® premium seafood — it’s always healthy, always Marine Stewardship Council certified, and always delicious! Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
Shop Wild Selections by clicking on the picture below and get a head start on your Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas!
Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 can Wild Selections tuna
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1/2 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup guacamole for dipping, optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream for dipping, optional
- Mix together tuna, salt, garlic powder, ancho chile powder, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a little shredded cheddar cheese on top of each tortilla.
- Spread about a TBSP of tuna mixture on top of cheese.
- Top with more cheese if desired!
- Roll tortillas and secure each with a toothpick.
- Place in one layer in the bottom of the Air Fryer and close.
- Cook 5-7 minutes on 350 degrees, checking every minute after 4.
- When browned and crispy, remove from Air Fryer and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice – Delicious Way to Cut the Carbs and Load Up the Veggies! - February 7, 2019
- Hearty Casseroles for Cold Winter Nights – Real Food Recipes That The Family Will Love! - February 5, 2019
- How to Have Even More Fun on Your Family Grocery Shopping Trips! - February 1, 2019