Thank you Wild Selections® for sponsoring this post. For a more sustainable meal, be sure to check out Wild Selections® premium seafood — it’s always healthy, always Marine Stewardship Council certified, and always delicious! Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
Shop Wild Selections by clicking on the picture below and get a head start on your Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas!
Cheesy Tuna Air Fryer Flautas
Air Fryer Cheesy Tuna Flautas
- 1 can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10-12 small flour tortillas
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- sour cream for dipping, optional
- guacamole for dipping, optional
Open can of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna and drain water.
In a bowl, mix tuna, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt.
In each tortilla, sprinkle cheese down the center.
Put a TBSP of tuna on top of cheese and spread out
Roll tortilla up and secure with a toothpick.
Continue making more flautas until your tuna mixture has been used up.
Place flautas in the bottom of the Air Fryer in one layer. Do not overfill.
Set Air Fryer temperature to 350. Cook flautas for 5-7 minutes, checking after 3 minutes for doneness. (You just want the tortillas to be crispy, not burnt.)
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- How to Stay Focused on Your Job When You Work from Home - September 20, 2018
- Apple Danish with Crumble Topping – Easy Dessert That Celebrates The Flavors of Fall! - September 18, 2018
- Instant Pot Refried Beans – No Soak Pressure Cooker Pinto Beans, Ready in About an Hour! - September 13, 2018