I love creating new recipes with fun ingredients that we all love. I wanted to create a new banana recipe because we always seem to have browning bananas in our house. I made this super easy Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecake and it really could not have been easier.
We have lived many places over the years, but for the exception of one house, all of the houses we have lived in have small kitchens. I have learned to give up my counter space and adapt by getting creative with storage, but man, it can be tough to have a cramped and cluttered kitchen. I am happy to report that yes, you can have the finer things of the kitchen, even if you have a small kitchen or no storage space! This recipe, along with pretty much anything else, can be made with the new KitchenAid Artisan® Mini. It is lighter, smaller, and takes up less counterspace, but it has the same design and power as other KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers.
The NEW KitchenAid Artisan® Mini at Best Buy
And in typical KitchenAid fashion, the Artisan® comes in multiple colors to match your kitchen. Colors include Contour Silver, Empire Red, Guava Glaze, Honeydew, Hot Sauce, Matte Black, Matte Gray, Matte White, Orange Sorbet, and Twilight Blue.
What color Artisan® will you choose?
- one ripe banana
- one 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Melt 2 TBSP butter in an 8x8 glass dish in oven.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter in the dish and press to create a crust, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, banana, and sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and continue to beat well.
- Add in vanilla and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees or until the top is slightly browned and the entire cheesecake is set.
- Let cool and then refrigerate for several hours until chilled.
Don’t miss these delicious recipes!