I recently got to try the Antioxidant Natural Greens from Tropical Traditions. I was looking for a great, simple dietary supplement to to add to smoothies that would add vitamins and nutrition and I wouldn't have to create it myself.
At first I was a bit intimidated by the color and texture of the powder. I tried it with a glass of water and honestly, that wasn't appealing to me at all. The next time, I stirred a scoop in a half of a cup of organic plain yogurt and a little bit of almond milk. It was perfect! It tasted good (berry flavored!) and was actually pleasant to drink.
So what are some of the benefits of these Greens?
- supports nutrition, digestion, circulation, and immunity
- contains 2600 mg organic flax and organic flax lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3
- provides rich, dark green plants, herbs, spices, natural food concentrates, and nutritious fruits and vegetables
- supplies a rich blend of totally natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and symbiotic intestinal flora for optimal energy metabolism, digestion, detoxification, and immune enhancement
- two flavors: berry or mint
- no preservatives and no MSG
- the enzyme blend helps our bodies break down undigested foods
(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
This stuff is LOADED with goodness, as you can see!!! One canister of Berry or Mint Greens is on sale for $38.99 on the Tropical Traditions website! Or you can order a three pack for only $99. Also, check out the B1G1 sale on Tropical Traditions' coconut oil! Check out this page for how to use coconut oil.
Enter in the Rafflecopter form for your chance to win a canister of Antioxidant Natural Greens in winner's choice of Berry or Mint flavor! Good luck!
Giveaway has ended and Amanda H. is the lucky winner!
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.