This post has been brought to you by Jefferson Dental. All opinions are mine.
We have spent the last few weeks getting the older two boys ready for school. New clothes, backpacks, lunchboxes, school supplies, food for breakfast and lunch, and we are currently trying to adjust bedtimes from summer to school. Is that everything? No! Add a trip to the dentist to your back to school checklist.
A visit to the dentist is important for all kids because tooth decay is the number one chronic childhood illness in America. Nationwide, kids miss more than 150 million school hours to poor dental health.
Back To School, Back To School Tweetchat
- WHAT: #Back2Smiles Tweetchat 12pm CT 8/25/16: “Back 2 School, Back 2 Smiles”
- TIME/DATE: 12pm-1pm CT (1-2pm ET)
- WHERE: Twitter, use the hashtag #Back2Smiles
- HOST: @JeffersonCares, @Amertoothfairy @MDKidsPediatric
Win A Back To School Teeth Care Kit!
Open to TEXAS residents only
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Calm The Dinnertime Chaos And Get The Conversations Started - October 17, 2017
- Create A Fun I Spy Bottle For Sick Days! - October 13, 2017
- Get The Kids Helping In The Kitchen With This Delicious Smoked Sausage Sheet Pan Meal! - October 11, 2017