I'm a publisher on Yummly! Use the Yum button at the top of this post to save all the recipes you like, including this Orange Mango Drink recipe, to your personal recipe box. Visit my page to easily find and yum all of my recipes!
Mornings are sometimes rough around here. They usually involve me walking into the kitchen, still half asleep, searching for something for my rumbling belly. I like breakfasts that can be whipped up quickly and also…eaten quickly. That's why I love this morning orange mango drink. It's simple to make and has lots of vitamins, too! And the citrusy flavor is sure to wake you up like a cup of coffee would! (Okay, maybe not, but maybe!)
- The juice of three oranges (or about one cup of pre-packaged orange juice)
- two ripe mangoes (or two cups of frozen, cubed mangoes – perfect for busy mornings!)
- Juice three oranges or measure out 1 cup of orange juice.
- Cube fresh, ripe mangoes or measure out 2 cups of frozen, cubed mangoes
- Blend well until smooth and free of lumps in blender.
- Pour and enjoy.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This drink is also great for little ones, too. It's very kid friendly and if your child likes citrus fruits, then they will love this drink. Enjoy!
Also try these yummy recipes: