I am not sure why it always surprises me, but February in Texas is still cold. Well, some days are warm but then it dips down below freezing the very next day and that makes our allergies go nuts. On days when it is cold out or we are not feeling 100%, recipes like this Roast Beef Zoodle Soup are perfect for dinner. I love this recipe because it is quick to prepare, tasty, and jam packed with veggies and broth, which is great for feeling better quickly! The Prime Fresh Roast Beef makes it easy to add in a delicious protein to round out the soup.
If you do not have a kitchen appliance that makes zucchini noodles or if you are short on time, just pick up some frozen zucchini noodles at the grocery store. Some stores even have fresh zoodles in the produce section. Having these on hand is always a good idea! If you do have a zoodle maker, you can adjust the size of your noodles, and even have your kids help out. My son loves to help! When making this recipe, I opted to use the ribbon setting for making the zoodles:
I love that this meal can be thrown together quickly. Slice your roast beef while the beef broth and water cook with the mushrooms. It is SO easy!
Prime Fresh Delicatessen delivers fresh, premium lunch meat in six great varieties. I love keeping my fridge stocked because sandwiches, quesadillas, and soups are made delicious with Prime Fresh. Visit PrimeFreshDeli.com for more recipe inspiration, too! Incorporating Prime Fresh into your recipes is an easy and healthy way to add protein into meals. Prime Fresh is always gluten-free with no MSG and the resealable bag keeps it fresher, longer. Find Prime Fresh in the refrigerated meat case in your grocery store.
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 4-6 slices Prime Fresh roast beef, sliced into strips
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 3 zucchinis, cut into spirals
- scallions for garnish
- Combine beef broth and water in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add in diced mushrooms and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in roast beef slices and zucchini spirals and cook for about 3-5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, serve in bowls with scallions as a garnish.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019