The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy gift card.
The holiday season technically is not here yet, but we all know how quickly it will arrive! Now is the time to start planning holiday parties and festivities, and that means making sure your kitchen is ready for guests.
When thinking about prepping for the holidays, I definitely recommend starting with your dream kitchen. Even if it is out of reach, listing all of your needs and wants in a kitchen will help you decide on something you are happy with.
For me, a larger fridge that will hold anything and everything that my family, as well as my guests, need, all within reach and easy to see.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- What would be nice to have while having guests over?
- What frustrates me the most about my kitchen during the holidays?
- What look do I want to achieve?
- What new appliances do I want to replace?
Visit your local Best Buy and check out all of your options. Your mind may not go to Best Buy first when shopping for kitchen appliances, but I recommend it, because you will be blown away AND get a good deal.
The new Black Stainless KitchenAid Suite of Appliances at Best Buy is definitely where you should look. It is a softer, warmer alternative to traditional stainless steel. It is designed to blend in with both black and stainless steel appliances so it will still look good if you choose to not replace all of your appliances at once. It complements any kitchen design!
The black stainless KitchenAid appliances have revolutionary features and a chef-inspired design. If you are a chef, baker, or just dabble in the kitchen, you will be happy with these appliances.
To help you prep for the holidays, Best Buy is now offering these deals:
- Free Installation on KitchenAid Dishwashers 9/28-10/29
- Save 10% on purchase of 3 or more KitchenAid Black Stainless Kitchen Packages 9/27-10/29
- Receive a 14-piece cookware set via mail with purchase of KitchenAid Wall Oven & Cooktop 9/27-10/31
- Receive up to $2000 back from KitchenAid via mail on Select Major Kitchen Appliances 9/27-10/31
What are your plans for prepping your kitchen for the holiday season?