No Bake Mini Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecakes
Friends! Spring is here and even though we are all sneezing from the pollen in the air, we all are SO excited that Winter is over, the evenings are longer, and gardens are growing. I get such a rush of joy when the sun shines daily and the cold breeze is gone. Easter, thunderstorms, soccer, and the end of year activities at school make me so happy. Do you know what else makes me happy? Cheesecake. No bake cheesecake is even better because hello, no bake! The men in my family are all gaga over strawberries and lemonade, so these adorable Mini No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecakes are perfection!
The crust is easy to prepare, just use graham crackers, sugar, and butter, and press firmly into muffin tin liners.
Next, fill the liners with the super delicious cheesecake filling.
Add in the strawberry puree and swirl it to make it beautiful!
Are those just gorgeous and bursting with color?
After the mini cheesecakes have set for at least four hours, garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices and whipped cream!
- 9 graham crackers
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- zest and juice of one large lemon
- 6 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- whipped cream
- fresh strawberry and lemon slices
- In a food processor, add the graham crackers and pulse it on high, till is completely crushed.
- Add the melted butter and sugar and pulse it till it resembles wet sand.
- Line a muffin pan with silicone or paper liner. Spray the paper liner with a non-stick spray.
- Add about 2 tablespoon of the graham cracker crumbs to each cavity and level with the back of the spoon.
- Chill it for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, zest and juice of a lemon and heavy whipping cream.
- Using an electric beater, beat it for 4 to 5 minutes until creamy, well combined and lump free.
- Divide the cream cheese filling between each cavity.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chopped strawberries, sugar and the lemon juice and pulse on high until it is pureed completely.
- Add about a tablespoon of the strawberry puree on each cheesecake. You could tap and swirl the pan to cover with the strawberry sauce. Or use a toothpick to swirl the cream cheese and the strawberry sauce layer to create a pretty ‘marbled’ effect. Either way works!
- Cover with a plastic wrap and let it chill overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, peel off the paper liner and serve with a dollop of whipped cream, thinly sliced strawberry, and/or lemon slice.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019