Today's Blog Assignment from BlogHer is "what makes you jump for joy?" So, here we go…things that make me jump for joy…
1. People telling me they are expecting a baby, especially when I'm related to them. Yay for babies!
2. When I got a positive pregnancy test of my own with the Captain and Baby D.
3. Our friends coming to church for the first time.
5. Finding out someone who has been really sick is a lot better or getting better.
6. Mornings when the birds don't wake me up at 5:20 AM.
7. Getting something in the mail that I have been waiting for. (that's materialistic yes, but who doesn't like mail??)
8. My hubby returning from a youth camp.
9. Baby D saying a new word or learning a new skill.
10. Someone telling me that the Captain did something nice when we weren't around OR him doing something helpful or nice that I didn't ask him to do.
I'm sure there's more….but those are the top 10.
So…what makes you jump for joy?