We are a hamburger loving family, no doubt. The boys love homemade hamburgers and we do, too! We tried something different yesterday, though. It was a little healthier and a change to the plain ol' burger, it was the Guacamole Jalapeño Jack Turkey Burger and it was delicious!
- one package (of six) Jennie-O Turkey Store Jalapeño Jack burger patties
- 6 whole wheat sandwich buns
- cheddar cheese, sliced
- one package of Homestyle Wholly Guacamole
- Wholly Salsa, optional
- Cook turkey patties according to package directions. Remember to always cook to well done, 165 degrees F, as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Thinly slice cheddar cheese on fully cooked turkey patties.
- Spoon homestyle Wholly Guacamole on top of melted cheese. You can also put Wholly Salsa on top of this! yum!
- Place decked out patty on bun and EAT!
Jennie-O Jalapeño Jack Turkey burgers are currently only available in Wal Mart stores nationwide, but are coming soon to other stores soon! A pack of six turkey burgers sells for $6.98. Jennie-O turkey products are a healthier alternative to red meat. Make the switch!
Wholly Guacamole can be purchased at just about any grocery store and Wholly Salsa, too. There are many varieties of yumminess, including the new organic guacamole!
To celebrate this delicious Guacamole Jalapeño Jack Turkey Burger, one winner is going to receive four coupons for free Wholly Guacamole or Salsa products, two $5 off coupons for Jennie-O products, a meat thermometer, t-shirt, and more cool swag! Just enter in the Rafflecopter form below to be entered to win. Giveaway will end on March 23rd, 2012. Good luck!
This giveaway has ended and Jamie B. is the lucky winner!