This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KickinItWithKikkoman #CollectiveBias Grilled Teriyaki Corn On The Cob and Pork Ribs For Summer BBQing
Happy First Day of Summer! I could not be more excited about summer this year. Grilling food in the backyard is one of my favorite ways to cook, and summer is filled with barbecues and celebrations, and the smell of deliciousness on the grill! I have a great idea for changing up your Fourth of July bbq this year….and simplifying it, as well!
Grilling and BBQing is a learned art. It has taken me a few years to learn how to use the grill and not burn everything. Thankfully, I have a great grill master as a teacher and a few tricks up my sleeve, too. One of those tricks is using Kikkoman® sauces and marinades for just about anything. There is no guessing on ingredients and the flavor is amazing.
Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce is useful in so many recipes, and is available at Walmart so I stock up whenever I go. Look for the coupons on the bottle – save $.55 of any one Kikkoman® Sauce, or $1 off any two.
Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce and Kikkoman® Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce are perfect for us because I like to cut down on sodium levels whenever possible, and there is no sacrificing flavor. Kikkoman® also offers a variety of Gluten-Free products certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG).
Teriyaki Pork Ribs
Since pork ribs take a long time to cook, I always prepare them in the morning. I also find that slow cooking them in the oven and then transferring them to the grill makes them more delicious and tender.
- 3-4 lbs of pork ribs
- pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper, optional
- Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Peel off membrane on the underside of the pork ribs. This can easily be done by (carefully!) sliding your knife under and getting it started and then just peel it off.
- Lay ribs on a large piece of foil inside a glass casserole dish, meat side down, and curl edges up to make a "bowl" so marinade doesn't run off.
- Sprinkle pepper and cayenne pepper, if preferred, lightly over the ribs on both sides.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce over the ribs.
- Place another piece of foil over the top and crimp together with the bottom layer of foil to create an enclosed packet for the ribs.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Take out of the oven and brush with marinade that has run off.
- Place on a medium-high grill for an extra 10-20 minutes, marinating every so often to add in extra flavor and moisture. They will be falling apart, but that's ok! Use tongs to not lose any meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Grilled Teriyaki Corn On The Cob
- 6 ears of corn
- Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat and lightly spray with grilling oil spray.
- Remove corn husks and silk from each cob. (alternately, you can leave the husks on, marinate, and then close for grilling. Up to you!)
- Place corn on grill and brush with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. You will need to keep a close eye on your corn so it doesn't burn.
- Turn corn occasionally and continue to baste with marinade as much or as little as you like.
- When the kernels turn to a brighter color and then slightly brown, it is ready to serve!
You can then serve your Teriyaki Corn on the Cob and Ribs with just about any bbq food. We love potato salad, cole slaw, watermelon, and of course, barbecue sauce. Don't feel that you have to stick with a teriyaki barbecue sauce, either. I used a homemade bbq sauce that we had in the fridge and it paired so well. Once you realize that Kikkoman® is not just for Asian foods and that it's more mainstream and versatile, you will realize that the flavor and possibilities are endless. You will truly unlock a world of flavor! Click here for a money saving coupon.
Click here for more grilling inspiration and have an awesome summer!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Instant Pot Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs - February 20, 2018
- 25 Easy Random Acts Of Kindness For People Of All Ages - February 15, 2018
- Wonder Movie Activity Sheets – Help Kids Spread Kindness! - February 14, 2018