This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyToraniFrappe #CollectiveBias
While I enjoy my hot cup of coffee every morning, I also love the occasional iced coffee drink. We live about 15 minutes from any places that sell decadent coffee drinks such as this, so it’s always been a special treat. I have always been jealous of those who could just run to the coffee shop and get a frozen or iced coffee!
I have tried making frozen coffee over the years, but it never, ever turns out how I expected. It’s never been bad, but I have always wondered how coffee shops make their drinks taste SO good. Which, also led me to wonder what exactly I was drinking!
I found the main ingredient to a delicious homemade frappé at Walmart, on the coffee aisle. Save $2 on one Real Cream Frappé Mix at Walmart from 11/1/17 – 11/24/17 or while supplies last with this coupon.
Torani Real Cream Frappé Mixes are easy to use, delicious, and contain natural ingredients like pure cane sugar, real cream, and natural flavors and NO preservatives.
Double Chocolate Frappé
- 5 oz Torani Real Cream Frappé
- 2 cups ice
- shot of espresso
- 1 TBSP Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 TBSP Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- whipped cream, optional
- Combine ice, frappé base, espresso, white chocolate sauce, and dark chocolate sauce in a blender.
- Blend together until ice is fully crushed and smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. (coat rims with dipping chocolate and brown or coconut sugar if desired)
- Top with whipped cream and extra drizzles of white and dark chocolate sauces.
If you’re not into the white chocolate or dark chocolate flavors, Torani has SO many flavors to choose from! Add Torani syrups and sauces to customize your frappé just the way you like it. The possibilities are endless! (Check out my recipe for Pumpkin Bread, made with Torani!)
What is your favorite flavor to add to coffee?
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- How to Stay Focused on Your Job When You Work from Home - September 20, 2018
- Apple Danish with Crumble Topping – Easy Dessert That Celebrates The Flavors of Fall! - September 18, 2018
- Instant Pot Refried Beans – No Soak Pressure Cooker Pinto Beans, Ready in About an Hour! - September 13, 2018