While I enjoy my hot cup of coffee every morning, I also love the occasional iced coffee drink. We live about 15 minutes from any places that sell decadent coffee drinks such as this, so it’s always been a special treat. I have always been jealous of those who could just run to the coffee shop and get a frozen or iced coffee!
I have tried making frozen coffee over the years, but it never, ever turns out how I expected. It’s never been bad, but I have always wondered how coffee shops make their drinks taste SO good. Which, also led me to wonder what exactly I was drinking!
I found the main ingredient to a delicious homemade frappé at Walmart, on the coffee aisle.
Torani Real Cream Frappé Mixes are easy to use, delicious, and contain natural ingredients like pure cane sugar, real cream, and natural flavors and NO preservatives.
Double Chocolate Frappé
This drink is SO easy to make and it’s easy to impress your guests!
All you need is a few ingredients and a blender.
If you’re not into the white chocolate or dark chocolate flavors, Torani has SO many flavors to choose from! Add Torani syrups and sauces to customize your frappé just the way you like it. The possibilities are endless! (Check out my recipe for Pumpkin Bread, made with Torani!)
- 5 oz Torani Real Cream Frappé
- 2 cups ice
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 TBSP Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 TBSP Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- whipped cream, optional
- Combine ice, frappé base, espresso, white chocolate sauce, and dark chocolate sauce in a blender.
- Blend together until ice is fully crushed and smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and extra drizzles of white and dark chocolate sauces.
Torani Sauce 3 Pack Chocolate, Caramel, White Chocolate 16.5 Oz with NEW Packaging
Torani Signature Real Cream Frappe Base
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – Whole 30 Approved Salad in the Perfect Portions! - March 15, 2019
- BBQ Beef Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Cilantro Cream - March 12, 2019
- Recipes for Kids – Over 95 Parent Tested Recipes That Kids Can Help Make! - March 10, 2019