How To Make Perfect Corn On The Cob In The Instant Pot contains affiliate links.
Summertime means delicious bbq and home cooking! It also means an abundance of corn on the cob. There are many ways to make corn on the cob…you can boil it, grill it, microwave it, but the easiest way that I have found to make corn on the cob is in the Instant Pot! And it comes out perfectly every time.
Corn on the cob is a great side dish for just about any meal…and it is fun to eat, too. My kids have always loved corn on the cob. Cleanup is easy and you can customize it to your liking. Butter, salt, even parmesan cheese, bacon, or cayenne pepper are all popular corn on the corn toppings. We like to have grilled burgers and corn on the cob, but it is easier to cook the burgers on the grill and then cook the corn inside in the Instant Pot.
How To Make Perfect Corn On The Cob In The Instant Pot
4-6 corn on the cob, husked
1 cup water
2 TBSP butter
Salt, to taste
- Place water in the Instant Pot.
- Place husked corn on the cob on top of the rack in the Instant Pot, layering if needed.
- Place the lid on and set to sealing.
- Select manual and 8 minutes.
- Allow the instant pot to natural release after it is finished cooking.
- Butter each cob while hot, salt, and enjoy!
Don’t miss these great recipes for your Instant Pot!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Star Wars Giveaway – Make it a Fun Holiday and Enter to WIN! - December 7, 2018
- Sphero BOLT and Sphero MINI – The STEAM Gifts Tweens Really Want! - November 28, 2018
- 20 Festive Family Beverages – Non Alcoholic Holiday Drinks - November 24, 2018