This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FrenchsDippingSauces #CollectiveBias
You all know my love affair with my Air Fryer. It is SO good for homemade pastries, warming up leftovers quickly, and much, much more, but did you know that you can make better for you air fryer chicken wings? We make these air fryer chicken wings for just about any occasion. We eat them for lunch, dinner, appetizers, game days, or anytime, really! They are ready in about 30 minutes or less. If you pair them with NEW French’s® Dipping Sauces, they are an all-around winner! My boys love to eat them and as the air fryer is great for less grease, there is less mess! The air fryer just melts the grease away and it collects underneath and not on the chicken wings. They still taste just as delicious, but they are better for you!
H-E-B is one of my favorite grocery stores, so I find myself there often! They are always the first to get new products, like the new French’s® Dipping Sauces. They are a better for you choice, found in the condiment/spice aisle and from now through 7/6/19 you can save $1 on 1 French’s® Dipping Sauce with HEB digital coupons, and the in-aisle coupon machine will have coupons that are valid through 7/14/19.
Better For You Dipping Sauces
I love that French’s® Dipping Sauces, which are all mustard-based, are made without the bad stuff! They are made with no artificial colors, no high fructose corn syrup, and contain no colors from artificial sources. We love these robust flavors with not only chicken wings, but veggies, chicken tenders, french fries, and more! Everyone has a different flavor. Which will your family love? Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, Sweet & Smoky BBQ Dipping Sauce, Sweet Buffalo Dipping Sauce: Made with Frank’s® RedHot are all delicious! My favorite is the Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce!
Keep this air fryer chicken wings recipe and French’s® Dipping Sauces in mind for every occasion! Family barbecues, picnics, potlucks, after school snacks, and even in lunchboxes! What a delicious treat to find at lunch time!
- 2 pounds of chicken wing drummettes
- avocado, coconut, or olive oil cooking spray
- French’s® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- French’s® Sweet & Smoky Barbecue Mustard Dipping Sauce
- French’s® Sweet Buffalo Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken wings on the bottom of the air fryer basket in one layer. (You can fit them in tightly together)
- Spray top of chicken wings with cooking spray.
- Set air fryer on 400 degrees and cook for 25-35 minutes, checking every so often and turning if necessary.
- Serve with French’s Dipping Sauce and enjoy!