One of the hottest new trends is the galaxy theme. There is something so fascinating about the blue, purple, black, and white colors all swirled together. And add in a few sparkles or bursts of white and it’s simply captivating! If you love galaxies and stars, this is the collection for you. These tutorials are easy to follow and even the beginner can pull it off.
Kids, teens, and adults alike will love these galaxy diy projects and crafts. They make great gifts or projects to do with the kids. If you make everything on this list, your home will pretty much be decked out with galaxy everything!
- DIY Galaxy Painted Notebook from damasklove.com
- DIY Galaxy Desk Lamp from momspark.net
- DIY Sharpie Galaxy Shoes from growingupgabel.com
- DIY Galaxy Night Lamp from vikalpah.com
- DIY Constellation Jar from momdot.com
- Brush Lettering Galaxy Effect from drawntodiy.com
- DIY Color Blocked Galaxy Mirrors from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Expecto Patronum Bath Bombs from raegunramblings.com
- DIY Constellation Artwork from bugaboocity.com
- DIY Constellation Lamp from diyinpdx.com
- Doctor Who Galaxy Christmas Tree from shrimpsaladcircus.com
- DIY Galaxy Cuff from prettyquirkypants.com
- Galaxy Painted Cutoffs Jeans Cutoffs DIY from sewcountrychick.com
- Constellation Art Air Dry Clay Trinket from inkstruck.com
- Galaxy Color Blocked Marble from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Galaxy Necklace from ohthelovelythings.com
- Galaxy Painted Sneakers from momspark.net
- Galaxy Moon Phases Wall Hanging DIY from mesewcrazy.com
- Make Beautiful Galaxy Tealight Holders from mommysnippets.com
- Floor Lamp Makeover from vikalpah.com
Which galaxy diy will you try first?
If you are not so sure about these DIYs, there are, of course, many options to buy on Amazon!