The one thing that makes a party fun (for me, at least) is the food. It is always nice to enjoy treats made by someone else, and if they are festive, that's a plus! Halloween snacks and appetizers are always exciting to both see and eat!
If you are planning a Halloween party this year, impress your guests with fun and spooky appetizers and snacks! These recipes are mainly cute, but you can make them as spooky as you like. We have three little ones that do not really do super scary stuff, but they for sure do gross and slightly spooky!
Check out these awesome Halloween appetizers and snacks!
- Bloody Falafel Fingers from Vegan Richa
- Bones and Blood Halloween Appetizer from Around My Family Table
- Halloween Spider Deviled Eggs from Just 2 Sisters
- Mummy Hot Dogs Recipe from Mom Foodie
- Mummy Mini Pizzas from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Holy Skull-y Guacamole from No Biggie
- Peanut Butter Haystacks from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Peanut Butter Monster Munch Halloween Party Mix from Back To Her Roots
- “Spooky” Cinnamon Sugar Flour Tortilla Crisps from Simply Recipes
- How to Make Perfect Pumpkin Seeds from Home Cooking Memories
- Candy Monster Toes from The Craft Patch Blog
- Jack-O-Lantern Orange Fruit Cups from Simplee Thrifty
- Witch's Brooms from A Worthey Read
- Halloween Oreos from The Idea Room
- Halloween Muddy Buddies Party Mix from The Rebel Chick
More Fun Halloween ideas: