The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I always have been amazed at those people who live life without a dishwasher. Maybe it is not so bad, but my dishwasher is one of my favorite things in life. It can save SO much time and I know my dishes are getting really clean and sanitized.
I am also amazed with those who are in a constant battle with their old dishwashers who are not performing the way they should be. It is time for an upgrade! Your life will be easier and kitchen cleanup time will be shortened.
Our old dishwasher was literally falling apart. It still ran okay, but the little plate holders were rusting and breaking. It was bad! That is why I jumped for joy when I found out we would be trying out the new Samsung StormWash Dishwasher from Best Buy. The super nice installers came and had it set up in no time. They knew exactly what to do when they encountered some difficulties with the electricity, and even installed the dishwasher in such a way that the old water would not run back into the dishwasher and cause it to smell. He said not many people realize that is why their dishwasher smells! The folks at Best Buy really know what they are doing, and that makes me feel better!
So what's so great about the Samsung StormWash?
- StormWash™- A heavy-duty wash gets the messiest pots and pans thoroughly clean without pre-washing.
- AutoDoor Release™- at the end of a cycle the door automatically pops open to circulate air and accelerate drying time.
- FlexLoad™ racking- a flexible racking system makes it easy to fit various dishware shapes and sizes.
- Light Indicator – lets you know the dishwasher is running
- Integrated panel with touch control – located on top of the door, clear and easy to read
- Quiet operation
- Energy Star Certified
- Hard-food disposer pulverizes food bits
- Auto, heavy, normal, express 60, delicate, rinse only – 6 cycle options offer a variety of cleaning choices
I love that I can put my dirtiest dishes in the "red zone" and they will get the most intense wash, or "StormWash."
The racks and silverware holders can be adjusted and moved so more things can fit and be washed effectively!
I also love the control panel. It's easy to see and easy to use. And when the dishwasher is running, the blue light indicator is on. When the washing is done, the door pops open to vent and dry…and also a quiet song is played. It's perfection!
This dishwasher would make any cook happy, especially during the holiday season. Surprise the cook in your life or add it to your own wishlist!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Nutella Cookie Cups – THE Perfect Party Treat! - January 17, 2017
- Love Verse Printables For Valentine’s Day…Or Any Day! - January 13, 2017
- The Highlights Of ShiftCon 2016 In New Orleans (And Why You Should Attend in 2018!) - January 11, 2017