The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Give Your Kitchen A Spring Makeover!
I spend a huge amount of time in my kitchen. Preparing school lunches, breakfasts, lunches, dinners….and then brunches, snacks, 2nd snacks and after dinner snacks, too…the kitchen gets lots of my attention. If I was able to give any room in my house an upgrade, the kitchen would be my top choice, hands down. The appliances are reliable, but they are very outdated. I would love to refresh the old appliances with elegant, updated appliances that do more and use energy better, too.
The new KitchenAid collection at Best Buy is both drool worthy and a fully functional cook's helper. You get chef-quality without the big ticket price. Check out these specs:
- All new Slide-In Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance
- Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
- NEW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design
- Luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
I am most excited about the Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options in the KitchenAid collection. Cooking and food prep would be SO much more exciting with an upgraded kitchen!
At Best Buy, you can get 18 months major appliance financing or 5% rewards. Plus, you get FREE delivery on purchases over $399.
What is the first thing YOU would upgrade in your kitchen?
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- 15 Minute Instant Pot Mexican Rice - March 24, 2017
- How To Improve Your Garden Using Natural Fertilizers - March 21, 2017
- Four Basketball Games For Kids And A DIY Snack Trophy! - March 15, 2017