This post was brought to you by Mommy's Club. All opinions are mine. I received complimentary products in order to facilitate this review.
For the past few years, I've been on a mission to find the best products for our family. It's very time consuming to read all product labels, ingredients lists, etc on all of the products our family uses. It's also time consuming to go to Store A to get this product, Store B to buy this one, etc. What I really wanted, as a busy mom of three, was to have a one stop shop for all of our bath and body care, vitamins, and household products. Then I was approached about reviewing Mommy's Club products and I have been nothing but impressed. My one stop shop is here!
Mommy's Club offers numerous products that are:
- toxic free
- BPA free
- GMO free
- cruelty free
- made in the USA
Here's a list of the quality products that Mommy's Club currently offers:
- Baby Shampoo
- Rash & Remedy Skin Relief
- Baby Lotion
- Perfect Touch Sanitizer
- Baby Foaming Wash
- Daily Cleansing Foam
- Cherry Chewable Multivitamin for children, with daily probiotic
- Advance Omega 3/6/9 – lemon flavored and delicious!
- Pre-Natal Plus
- Total Body Health with Multivitamin
- Total Body Health with Multivitamin for Children
I can say that all of these products are high quality and our family has enjoyed using them all. I want to share with you what I love about our top three Mommy's Club products!
- Cherry Chewable Multivitamin for children, with daily probiotic – The Captain is very…well….fussy about his vitamins. I have bought many different kinds of vitamins in hopes of him liking them. The minute we opened the package from Mommy's Club, I spotted the vitamins, quickly read the back, and handed both of the boys two multivitamins to take. They instantly declared them the best vitamins they had ever had and I was thrilled! Take a look at the label:
2. Total Body Health with Multivitamin for adults – This is a liquid, 100% vegetarian natural source of over 150 vitamins, minerals, super foods, and enzymes. It's an all-in-one product that also contains a prebiotic fiber complex with special enzymes to help with digestion. Also included are unique ingredients for liver and kidney functions, vision and youth, circulatory health, amino acids, and concentrated fruits and veggies. Why do I like it? Because it's 1 oz a day of pure goodness for the hubby and me. In all honesty, he thinks it tastes gross but is still willing to take it. I personally don't mind the taste and actually think it's pretty tasty for something with so much goodness in it!
3. Lavender Body Lotion – I love to slather this on Baby Brother because it is smooth and smells delicious! It is a blend of vanilla and lavender that is absolutely amazing. And knowing it's toxic-free and soothing makes it perfect for all of us.
Those are my top 3 but really, all of the products are simply amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. And Mommy's Club offers bundles of products, as well as detailed descriptions to make it super easy on us when ordering.
Visit Mommy's Club to sign up for a yearly membership or buy products. You can purchase a Mommy's Club starter kit for only $39, which includes a year membership, 4 oz Perfect Touch Hand Sanitizer, talking points, compensation plan, product catalog, and get member prices on all of these amazing products. OR you can select any of the bundles, starting at $99 and a Mommy's Club membership is included. See, also, how you can sell Mommy's Club products yourself and make supplemental income!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Easy Grandparent’s Day Gift For The Gardening Lover - August 26, 2016
- Five Reasons to Skip The Drive Thru For A Hot Breakfast - August 24, 2016
- Teach Kids Independence With A Bathroom Cleaning Checklist - August 22, 2016