This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StickItToLint #CollectiveBias
Here we are, mid-October, and life is so busy! I feel like we have been constantly running around since the beginning of school and there's no relief in sight. Our van is definitely showing the effects of busy days and weekends…and lots of evidence of eating in the car!
We are always moving carseats around, in and out of our cars and into a grandparent's car, moving them out for people to sit in an empty seat, etc, and I am ALWAYS embarassed with the amount of crumbs that are left after a carseat is taken out! How does that even happen? I found a fairly simple way to take care of those crumbs that remain after the carseats are taken out.
How to Quickly and Easily Clean the Family Car
1. First of all, get a bucket…not a small basket…a huge bucket. You will be amazed how quickly it will fill up! My kids bring so much STUFF with them, even if we are going to the store. Get everything out and put it in the bucket andyou can sort through it later.
2. Take out the carseats and set them aside.
3. Tackle the crumbs….easily! I have found that lint rollers do a fantastic job at quickly and easily picking up the crumbs leftover on the seats. (They also work on the carpeted floors and any soft surfaces!) Just roll the crumbs up and dispose of the sticky sheet and keep rolling until the crumbs are gone!
You do have to get quality lint rollers. I went to Walmart and picked up some pretty Scotch-Brite™ Printed Lint Rollers and also the Scotch-Brite™ 50% Stickier Lint Roller to tackle this job.
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller will help keep your clothes lint, hair, and fuzz free. They are great for keeping in the car on your way to job interviews or meetings!
Scotch-Brite™ 50% Stickier Lint Roller will pick up large debris like heavy pet hair and crumbs! (YES!) The 50% stickier lint roller can also pick up glitter so you don't have to haul the vacuum cleaner out for messes.
Scotch-Brite™ Printed Lint Roller makes cleaning more fun. It's just as effective as the standard lint roller, but it just adds a bit of creativity and fun to the mix!
The seats with a few crumbs were easily cleaned with the printed lint rollers, but the cracker crumbs were best tackled with the 50% stickier lint rollers.
These things worked so well!! And the sheets tear cleanly…guaranteed!
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers are the only lint rollers with Scotch™ adhesive. They keep clothes lint, hair & fuzz free. My tip would be to keep a few in the car to be ready for any dog hair, lint, or cracker crumbs that you encounter on the way to work or when you are out running errands.
If you liked this tip, check out this site for other tips and inspiration!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- 15 Minute Instant Pot Mexican Rice - March 24, 2017
- How To Improve Your Garden Using Natural Fertilizers - March 21, 2017
- Four Basketball Games For Kids And A DIY Snack Trophy! - March 15, 2017